Cricut design Space
Cricut design space is machine cuts the designs after you scan and upload your document on the machine. Firstly, You have to prepare your design on the computer and then send it to the machine. Cricut Machine will automatically cut it out with great speed and quality. You just have to get a subscription along with a cutting machine to give smooth effect to your project. Cricut machines also take care of the quality of the cutting product. It will not get peeled off, with no cracking, and no wrinkling.
Register Cricut Design Space
- Open Cricut Design Space for Desktop.
- Choose New Machine Setup from the menu in the upper left corner.
- Select your machine.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
How You can Set Up Your Cricut Machine on Printer?
- Before starting the setup process, download the Cricut Setup Software from the cricut design space website.
- Sign in to your Cricut account. In case you are using the setup for the first time, make sure you create a new account and sign in.
- Select your Cricut device and click download.
- Wait until the setup is downloaded completely on your system.
- Next, double-click on the install.exe file to complete the installation.
- Once the setup is installed your Cricut Machine is ready for use.
- Plug in your Cricut Machine similar to what you do with a printer.
- Switch on the machine and connect it to your computer with a USB. Bluetooth is another way to connect to the machine.
- Now since you have Set Up Your Cricut Machine on Printer, you can enjoy creating designs and explore your creative ideas.
Cricut Design Space Download for PC
Cricut Design Space is not currently available on PC, but you can easily download cricut design space using an Android emulator. BlueStacks is one of the most popular Android emulators around because it allows for seamless switching between Cricut Design Space and your other favorite tablet apps.
- Once you download BlueStacks to your PC, it’s easy to install Cricut Design Space.
- Just open up the program and search for Cricut Design Space in their app store.
- Then simply click on the install button and wait for the installation wizard to do its job.
- After that, you will be able to run both BlueStacks and Cricut Design Space at the same time.
How to use Cricut Design Space App on PC?
- The first time you open up cricut design space you will be prompted to enter your MyCricut username and password in order to activate it.
- After that, you will have full access to all of your Cricut Design Space tools and materials.
- You can create new projects, edit existing ones, or share them with your friends immediately!
Cricut Design Space is a great way to bring your creative ideas to life. But it’s only available on iOS devices for the time being. Luckily, there’s an easy workaround that requires a small investment on your part. All you need is a good Android emulator like BlueStacks and you’ll be ready to design whatever your heart desires in no time!